As the Philippines is becoming more and more well known, so is the main dialect of this beautiful island country: Tagalog! Bud Brown, also known as MagicMaximo, takes you through the nuances of this not (yet) well-known language. In this video Bud explains the difference between "Magkano" (how much) and "Ilan" (how many), breaking down not only the Tagalog words themselves, but their English counterparts, what they mean, how they can be used in a sentence effectively, and in what instances it is appropriate to use the words. Never again make the mistake of asking your Filipino friends: "How many water do you have?" When learning a new language, most teachers don't explain the minor details between how much and how many, but Bud takes you in-depth and one-on-one !
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades