In this video, Bud Brown explains that it's useful to learn to say "I am about to (do something)" or "I just finished (doing something)" in another language. The Vietnamese word for "about to" is "sap" pronounced "sup". To say "I'm about to go out" in Vietnamese is "Toi sap di choi." "I'm about to eat" is "Toi sap di an com." To indicate that you just finished doing something, use the Vietnamese word "vua" pronounced "vuh". "I just finished eating" is "Toi vua an com." "I just finished working" would be "Toi vua lam viec." "I just finished studying Vietnamese" is "Toi vua hoc tieng viet." This is a good Vietnamese language lesson demonstrating the use of the word "sap" for the concept "about to do something" and "vua" for "just finished doing something."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades