In this video, we learn how to say a little poem/joke in Tagalog. When you first want to learn how to say these different poems or jokes, you will want to make sure you understand how to say these words correctly. The vowels are the most important part of the words, so make sure you are pronouncing correctly. Listen to audio to learn how to say the joke correctly, then when you have it down you will get a lot of laughs! This is a great joke to use with friends or family and can be used in Tagalog with others who speak the same language.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades